Title: Chemical Reactors From Design To Operations.
Author: Jean Paul Euzen.
Type: Handbook Pdf.
Table of Contents:
1. Definitions and fundamental concepts.
2. Single-phase reactors.
3. General characteristics of reactors with two fluid phases.
4. Experimental data and correlations for gas-liquid reactors.
5. Experimental data and correlations for liquid-liquid reactors.
6. General characteristics of heterogeneous catalytic reactors.
7. Reactors employing a fluid phase and a catalytic solid phase: fixed bed, moving bed, fluidized bed.
8. Three-phase reactors: gas, liquid, and catalytic solid.
9. Case studies.
10. Multi functional reactors and future developments. General nomenclature.
Pdf Book Download:
Ebook Download Guide. Your free eBook is 2 step away.
First Click on the Green Download button Given below at the end of the Article:
This Article Is about Chemical Reactors From Design To Operations Jean Paul Pdf Free Download, and Check out the handbook of Transport phenomena 2nd edition also: