Mass transfer can be explained as the movement of the mass through the higher concentration to the lower concentration. The phenomenon of mass transfer raises in processes like evaporation, absorption, membrane filtration, distillation, fractional distillation drying, and many other unit processes.
The unit operation chemical engineering fifth edition is published by the McGraw-Hill chemical engineering series and many professors of chemical engineering contributed their knowledge to make it a better unit operation guide.
The unit operation of chemical engineering by McCabe and smith 5th edition is a key to learning to mass transfer as it has to offer from the basic concept of mass transfer to the advanced level.
The unit operation of chemical engineering by McCabe and smith 5th Edition Pdf.
the unit operation of chemical engineering pdf.
Here are some interesting features of this book.
- This book, unit operation of chemical engineering 5th ed is written by the professors like Warren l. Maccabe, Julian C.smith Peter Harriott, their chemical engineers have contributed a lot in their field and provided the chemical engineers with the best knowledge.
- The best feature of this book is the readability, the way of explanation of the topics are excellent and can easily be understood.
- The book is available in both hard and pdf formats.
- The concept of mass transfer is well explained in this book.
- Each concept in this both is explained with the well of tables and complete derivation.
Every concept of mass transfer and related terminology starts with the basic definition and is further explained with an example.
Here is the list of content of the unit operation.
Section 1: Introduction.
Section 2: Fluid Mechanics.
Section 3: Heat Transfer and its Applications.
Section 4: Mass Transfer and Its Applications.
Section 5: Operation Involving Particulate Solids.